making traktor vids
    Tech Guru

Default making traktor vids

kinda ot but wasnt sure where to post it, was wondering what program you guys use to film and screen cap whats going on, have had a search around and found nothing any help at all would be great
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

QuickTime screen capture.

Creates HUGE files tho.

Sent from my iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Tech Guru

cheers will check it out
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Snapz Pro
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

Thanks for the input I actually installed a program called camtasia Which I got free with my old laptop and it seems to do the trick, sorry about asking, just couldn't remember what it was called or where the disk was or even if it allowed you to film webcam aswell as screen record after having a play with it for a while, I would recommend it

Tech Wizard

xsplit/justin tv/own3d all have live stream broadcast and record ability
    fraps as well,

they also allow size / res adjustment for size