Plane crash near Amsterdam airport
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Plane crash near Amsterdam airport

Nine killed as Turkish plane crashes near Amsterdam airport

Could almost touch the plane... :eek:

Thanks for crashing, thanks for commotion, but next time just pack enough fuel dammit!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Nine killed as Turkish plane crashes near Amsterdam airport

Could almost touch the plane... :eek:

Thanks for crashing, thanks for commotion, but next time just pack enough fuel dammit!
    Wow what is with it in the recent times I have seen more news on various plane crashes about the globe then ever before. I swear its at least one every two weeks or more.

I think I will put all travel plans on hold until this perceived economic crisis is over and the Airlines can afford fuel again.

My heart goes to the families of the nine who have been lost though! Tragic :-(
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Quote Originally Posted by jasonj View Post
    I think I will put all travel plans on hold
    Yeah I know. My family is planning a trip across country over this summer and I'm tweaking about it. :eek:
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Thoughts to the 3 crewmen in the cockpit who died making sure that the majority of their passengers survived the crash too.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Hear hear!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

My heart goes out to the family of those who lost loved ones, those who were injured in the crash, those who lost their lives and the brave souls in the cockpit.

Tech Wizard

not to downgrade what happened at Schiphol but you guys know how many people get killed each day worldwide by car-accidents don't you? Flying is still (one of?) the safest ways of transportation.

Olaf

Quote Originally Posted by olafmol View Post
    not to downgrade what happened at Schiphol but you guys know how many people get killed each day worldwide by car-accidents don't you? Flying is still (one of?) the safest ways of transportation.

Olaf
    Absolutely.

Plane crashes are bigger news since 9/11 though. It's simply this is the sort of event brought to the forefront of public attention by the media now.

Also, perhaps, there is something more tragic in the fact that flying is supposed to be so safe - the numerous maintainance checks, the highly trained pilots, the heavily regulated and monitored nature of commercial flight - that when something does go wrong, it just seems exceptionally tragic.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

I hear ya.

This is only the third accident happening around Schiphol, that I have lived to see.
    (Bijlmer, small cargo plane, and now this one)

Olaf's right about the car accidents, but... This one just freaked me out.
    I frequently rode my beachcruiser on the bikepaths next to acres in the pictures with my GF.

This happened like two miles from my home, tops. :eek:

Wow, that sucks about the peeps that didnt make it out alive. With more planes in the sky I believe we are going to see this more often. But flying is still safe, its just one of the chances we have to take in life.....The Day We Are Born, We Are One Day Closer To Death.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast