Jog wheel sticking....

Default Jog wheel sticking....

Hey guys, i just got my new vci - 100.. in yesterday but it seems that the jog wheel on the right is stuck on scratch mode... sometimes it will come off but i press down on it quickly there is a very long delay for it to return to the blue colour.. the left one works fine.

pleae help.

i did install the jog grips could it possibly be the sticky shit holding the wheel down?

i took off the black plate and washed it thoroughly, there still seems to be delay from changing red to blue.

behind you vci there is a adjustement where you can adjust the sentivity... I'm pretty sure this is the problem.
    macbook/2 Stanton STR.150 /Axiom 25/AKAI MPD 25/Vestax vci-100/Serato sl3/Ableton live 8 suite/ krk monitor/Ecler Nuo 2.0/Akai mpd24/midiFighter /Audio 4/2 Pioneer cdj 800mk2/

Quote Originally Posted by de_stilj View Post
    behind you vci there is a adjustement where you can adjust the sentivity... I'm pretty sure this is the problem.
    If this doesn't work screw off the three jog wheel screws, lift off the wheel, clean the sensor with a soft cloth, screw the wheel back on making sure everything is nice and secure and then try calibrating the sensitivity.

This worked for me when I had the same problem.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro