HELLPPPPtraktor scratch duo
    Tech Mentor

Default HELLPPPPtraktor scratch duo

URGENT NEED MONEY FOR SPEAKERS FOR GIG SOON i bought taktor scratch duo 1 and then upgraded the software to pro 2.. Now i want to resale my audio 4 dj and vynil and such but people wont buy due to no software coming with it... is there a way to make the software seem like new legally (or not heheh) so i can resell it it with traktor scratch duo 1 included

Tech Mentor

Pleaseee helllppppp

Did you buy Traktor Duo 2 new, or did you upgrade from Traktor Duo 1?

If it's the former, you can deregister it from your machine and sell it to someone (provided you didn't buy the educational version)

If you did the latter (the upgrade option) you're shit out of luck mate.

Why do you want to sell the A4 and the vinyl? TSD won't do a lot with out them, or are you using a controller?

Maybe hire some speakers rather than buy some?

(word to the wise - people on here don't approve of discussions relating to ripping NI s/w off, and you'll get a bollocking from the mods for discussing pirating s/w or making the s/w seem like new when it's not')
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Contact registration support and tell them you want to un-register your Traktor Scratch Duo 1. Then you sell the serial number and the soundcard. You'll need to include the Traktor 1 CD because there is no DL for Traktor 1 on the website any more.

http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...?id=regsuppfrm
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x