Just want to say thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just want to say thanks

Ok, Ive been strollin through this site now for about a month. To sit here and read through the forums and to see the in depth discussions of people helping people, the moderators answering questions, and pretty much anybody with the know how walking step by step through certain tasks, is amazing. I'm a firm believer in knowledge is power. Spreading that knowledge and not keeping it to yourself or certain "clicks" will only eventually spawn new creativity. I mean come on dude!! If the knowledge of the wheel wouldn't have rolled past that one person, then the turntable would have never been invented!!

DJ Tech Tools has brought people from all over the world to one spot. The users of Traktor and other Digital junkies have a place to go and learn and just kick back and rap with some really cool individuals. Tech Tools created our own little Edin of DJ coolness.

Now when I say, DJ Tech Tools has done this and that, not only am I talking about the mad scientists that put this site together but every single person on here that makes Tech Tools.........eh.....Fucking TECH Tool's. 15 years ago this world was huge. Then this thing called the net popped up and made it the size of my computer screen. About a month ago my frustrations of not have anyone around me to relate with was insane. Then i happened upon this site and now my options and resources are endless. Thanks people!!!!

Now I'm new to this melting pot of DJ coolness and thought I would also throw an intro out there.
    Ok check it...... HOUSE,TRIBAL,PROGRESSIVE,TECH,ELECTRO,TECHNO, BREAKS....SHIT EVEN HIP HOP IS OFF THE CHAIN THESE DAYS.... All i want to do is mix! Started with the wax now Ive moved on to MP3's. Been tossin beats around for about 8 years now. It's my drug of choice. Ask any DJ and they'll tell ya, after a good hour of just you and the beats.... it's bliss! A;so there ain't nothin better than feedin off a good crowd....any crowd. Could be your self, 3 people or 10,000.......hmmm 10,000 people.....how sick would that be?!? Really you just give me one ear, that's it, just one! If I can make that one ear put the body into a chest high goose bump craze I'm complete. It's my Zen man!!
    Right now I'm chillin on Guam. I would really like to stick my head into the speakers out here but there really ain't much of a scene. Ive been here for year now, awsome place tho! nothin better than summer 365 days of the year. Flops, a beater and some shorts man.....can you dig it? "k" that should do it.

Thanks again guys!! I hope to meet as many of you as I can and I hope to be able to input some of the knowledge i have into the mix.

Peace

Glad you like the site, this is the kind of atmosphere we all work very hard to create and keep

Welcome dude !

Welcome to DJTT!
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

I think Ean put this site together for all the DJ nuts around the world, that didnt know what controllerism was, but they were already doing it, but didnt know where home was....Welcome to DJ TT forums.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Welcome to DJTT, man.

Hope it becomes as much of a home for you as it did for me, and the rest of us
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

thanks again guys. Ya know it does seem like a tight group of people here. I mean i see the same people in many of the threads and all of you seem pretty down to earth. I surre you got your people that just pass through But i'm here to stay......like for real.

thanks again guys. Ya know it does seem like a tight group of people here. I mean i see the same people in many of the threads and all of you seem pretty down to earth. I 'm sure you got your people that just pass through But i'm here to stay......like for real.

Quote Originally Posted by tomii View Post
    thanks again guys. Ya know it does seem like a tight group of people here. I mean i see the same people in many of the threads and all of you seem pretty down to earth. I surre you got your people that just pass through But i'm here to stay......like for real.
    Were glad to have you dude

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Welcome to DJTT, man.

Hope it becomes as much of a home for you as it did for me, and the rest of us
    QFT!

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Were glad to have you dude
    And indeed, glad to have you on board tomii!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

i just come here for the chicks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast