Nano fx mapping question.
    Tech Convert

Default Nano fx mapping question.

Hello!

I have a little question, im trying to set up my nano pad controler , the cue points work great but I have a little problem mapping the Fx to the pad,for what I see in the video you can control the dry and wet moving left and right, right? the problem I have is when I lift my finger from the pad the dry and wet parameter goes back to the middle so the fx stays on… I tried different ways of setting up the mapping but none of them work, can you maybe help me with that?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Tech Mentor

Hello Charpu,
    I think this may be due to the fact that your X Y pad is set to pitch bend. To change this use the Korg Kontrol Editor and convert the Pitch bend on the X Y pad to a CC. I had the same problem and it seemed to work for me. Hope this helps.

Tech Convert

Thanks a lot for your response Daw,

I dont know whats going on I change it to CC load it in to the nano but when I try to asign it again it keeps recognizing it as a PB control... its strange.. any idea?

Read the sticky before posting in the Controller Mapping thread please - http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1506

Tech Mentor

Hello again, Ive re-checked my mapping and changed it, the XY common has been changed to a cc and this now controls effect 2 and 3 on. The xy pad x remains a cc and controls the effect 2 and 3 amount. If you do this the effects will stop as soon as you release your finger from the pad. Make sure you press the write scene data to change this on your pad. Ive found that you cant do this if traktor is still running. hope this helps