Whole sale S4!!!!
    Tech Mentor

Default Whole sale S4!!!!

so im gonna buy an s4 next week and heres the cool part...Im selling my x6 to GC for 100 (i know its low) but when i sell it i get 15% off in the store. PLUS they will price match the S4 to Pro Audio Star for 750... with the 15% off it becomes about 682 bucks :)) Only problem is the guy on the phone had to make sure the dont go BELOW WHOLESALE.. So how much does a whole sale (or how much does GC) get an S4 for???????? If i know i can negotiate

Tech Mentor

help

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I have no idea, but You're not taking into account the loss your getting hit with on the X6 so it's not really as good a deal as your making yourself think.

And why do you reply minutes after every post asking for help? We already know you need help from the first post.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I do think that's the best deal you can get. Try to get a new S4, the in-store S4s are banged and destroyed by kids...

Tech Guru

GC has 15% off this weekend for Labor Day.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

if your getting one for 682 then you are pretty damn close... As an employee for one of these dj equipment stores i know the dealer cost and can tell you ive spent more then the difference on a pizza yesterday. (i cannot disclose the price so use your imagination)...

What i can say though is there is a difference then the dealer cost and what the item actually cost them... (Add shipping & transportation costs, and subtract the amount they save from purchasing demo units and introductory pricing/special pricing... Etc)

Reguardless, ill say that i like to give discounts to peeps i meet on forums n stuff, but i wouldnt even sell one at this price

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboibbp View Post
    As an employee for one of these dj equipment stores
    "One of the 3 Finalist in the first DJTT Show Your Setup Competition!!!"
    It all makes sense now .
    A hundred for your used X6 isn't too bad since they're going for $200 new on Amazon. Looks like you'll get a pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post
    It all makes sense now .
    A hundred for your used X6 isn't too bad since they're going for $200 new on Amazon. Looks like you'll get a pretty good deal.
    how am i quoted on this?

EDIT: nevermind... i get it.... and that setup is only about a half or a third of my actual setup...