F'n elitest crap DJ's
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default F'n elitest crap DJ's

So I give this kid one of my demo CD's, he loves it.. says how he likes the mix and how nice everything was put together.. yadda yadda

He asks me what turntables or cdj's I use, and I told him I don't .. I use a hercules rmx with traktor, .. he then says, "Uh, I don't think I can have that, that's not dj'ing, that's - to be honest- garbage..." than he goes on to SHOW me how he beat matches with his cdj's pitch faders adds to the 'performance'.. So I jump on his kit, and beat match something within seconds and tell him 'i use pitch faders too sometimes, but not when I'm using 4 decks, I can just be more creative that way - I'm not a robo-dj with this stuff' ...

He then says again, 'that's not dj'ing' - .. heh, his loss. Wouldn't of known the difference if I never told him.. - I already had tons of people ready to come out tomorrow to see me at his club since last time I was in there, there was about 10 people there not even paying attention to him. haha. Now most of us are just going downtown Fort Lauderdale to get sloppy on our own terms, and end up having a house party where I'm free to play my 'garbage' all night. That narrow minded blankety (god I wish I could curse like hell) blankety blank blank blank!!!

He's whack and he doesnt even know it. I would understand If I walked into the club with a CRT monitor & Desktop PC & a mouse. And I had to splice my rca to play in mono. Then he would have room to trash my setup.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Easiest way to deal with a controllerism hater is battle them on an analogue set up and after you win, pee on them. During the battle, spit out little phrases like, "Bend over ***ch cause you're gonna gate r***d" or "eat **it and die" or my personal favorite "Drink a bucket of AIDS". Err nm, don't talk smack, just pwn their face.

I would go home and pick up a crate of vinyl and show him whats up. then come back next week with cds, and then bring your A game...MiDi!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I wanted to do that kick from street figter to his face, the one Guile does when he does a back flip. that would've surprised him.

Violence amongst DJs is a bad idea cause you never know what promoters that guy is in good with. If you must resort to violence, keep it out of the public eye and make sure he can't talk or doesn't know it's you. I am in no way condoning a severe ass beating, but just watch your own ass. That's why it's best to just battle to settle things

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    Violence amongst DJs is a bad idea cause you never know what promoters that guy is in good with.
    +1

Plus theres never an excuse to resort to violence unless someone attacks you first.

I was just thinking it. I actually said, ok thanks anyway, peace and good luck with u're club.

You could also put a couple drops of visine into their drink. Not too much, but a couple drops will definitely do the trick

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    You could also put a couple drops of visine into their drink. Not too much, but a couple drops will definitely do the trick
    Whats that do ?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast