chauche cheeze mo clubs

Default chauche cheeze mo clubs

So, after 3 years of solid practice i am starting to venture out. Me and my friend through a jam 2 weeks ago and it was a great success... were able to get about 100 people out and during my set, I was very happy with the response on the dance floor.

Ive recently been giving another opportunity to play out. This club is a little on the deuchey side... dress code, booths, bottle service and just screw face motherfuckers not really lookin to dance... The regular djs there play top 40, half house, soca and reggaeton... Ive gone a couple nights and people start dancing usually when everyone is drunk enough...

Ive been given the closing slot, 130 - 3 am... my style is dirty,techy and housey... not the usual that gets played there. I wont be playing top40 or any of that ish thats the norm there cause i just dont feel it and i know the lack of enthusiasm will definitely transcend into my work.

has anyone been in a similar instance? do you sacrifice your artistic merit or go out and bang it how u please? would you turn down the opportunity or make the best of it and get ur name out as well as the experience? any input is highly appreciated...

anyone have any insight?