Anyone knows what midi keyboard is this?

Default Anyone knows what midi keyboard is this?

Hi mates, i'm just curious, i see this keyboard in the new NI Maschine Mikro introduction video and i love it, (i just love clean and simple design gear) anyone knows what brand is or anything???
    thanks!!

and also which model of technics are these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UogyeOG6Og
    Last edited by TriggerHappy; 09-06-2011 at 01:07 PM.

I thinks its the m key from cme!
    | HP Laptop | Traktor Pro | Denon DN-MC6000 | Akai MPD24 & LPD18 | Pioneer HDJ-1500 | AKG K181 | 2x Stanton C.324 |

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey1B View Post
    I thinks its the m key from cme!

Yeah i think that is!! but doent look that hot, i'm staying with the ultranova.

any chance with the turntables???

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerHappy View Post
    Yeah i think that is!! but doent look that hot, i'm staying with the ultranova.
    OT...how do you like your ultranova?? ive been thinking about getting one after i played with it at guitar center!
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Quote Originally Posted by nuke5 View Post
    OT...how do you like your ultranova?? ive been thinking about getting one after i played with it at guitar center!
    Hey!! i can't tell you cause i just ordered last week, when i get it i'll post my impressions, i just ask for this in the video for curiosity, but i'm kinda in love with the ultranova also after playing with one in the guitar center.
    cheers!

Decks are 1210's probably Mk2 or Mk5 I reckon ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerHappy View Post
    Hey!! i can't tell you cause i just ordered last week, when i get it i'll post my impressions, i just ask for this in the video for curiosity, but i'm kinda in love with the ultranova also after playing with one in the guitar center.
    cheers!
    haha sweet man! i fell in love with one at guitar center too! i just wanna hear some peoples opinions on it lol
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Tech Mentor

Mk3s or Mk5s with the pitch reset button