Welcome to our new Moderators ! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LoLz!

@Karlos:
    I was lucky enough to have done some contributing work for the community. So, you know what you've gotta do.
    Last edited by tekki; 02-27-2009 at 05:14 PM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I asked you guys to put me on your beta list but no one replied *has a cry* - if theres no love for the forum admin over here how can we expect that we are going to love you ! Well... i guess we still do... but thats beside the point

Maybe now that one of our Mods is a Serato Guru we'll get more Serato heads over here.
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by RSDJMoniker View Post
    Maybe now that one of our Mods is a Serato Guru we'll get more Serato heads over here.
    They will be welcomed on DJ TT forum, have you put any post on the SSL site?
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

yeah, I make posts there from time to time referring to DJTT.

most tend to see it as an extension of NI though...so it's rough to get them over here!
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

From the experience I've gotten by reading the forums, both Moniker and JesC are good choices as moderators and I know that Bento has DJTT's best interest in heart. I'm thankful that more people are giving their time to make this site better. So thanks for your (increased) contribution.

About the DJTT itself, I think more diversity couldn't hurt. Maybe part of the good spirit on the forum comes from quite homogenous user base but diversity usually leads to much better innovations even if it creates some tension every now and then. As long as the tension can be kept in order and criticism is given creatively it should be all good and all for better tomorrow.

It's not only mods' job to remember that, it should be every user's priority. Mods just keep things in order and show example by their own actions.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    I asked you guys to put me on your beta list but no one replied *has a cry* - if theres no love for the forum admin over here how can we expect that we are going to love you ! Well... i guess we still do... but thats beside the point
    I gots nuttin but love for ya
    You know what , i think you should be on the Beta (got my reasons that i wont go into here). Ill make a hint

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456