Syncing Traktor and Ableton. - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Ghehehehe, you might be closer than you think.

Will add it as soon as I got it worling a little bit more.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Shame Ableton doesnt use OSC, otherwise it would be possible to sync 2 traktors an Ableton OSC clock without too much dramas. The only work around would be using conversion software to turn a Abletons midi clock into an OSC clock that Traktor could sync to. Traktor pro luckily will accept a midi clock so it would be possible to sync multiple versions of Traktor to the one Ableton clock pretty easily.

wow!

That would be awesome!
    (The only downer being that the OSC messages are of a much higher resolution.)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    wow!

That would be awesome!
    (The only downer being that the OSC messages are of a much higher resolution.)
    I rekon Traktor Pro and using the midi clock will yield the easiest setup, i read that the clock is stronger in TPro so we should get a much tighter midi sync with Ableton with less effort Will have to see though, im going to be doing alot of experimenting on all this.

Cool, gonna try some of my own.

I think I'll just wait for Pro and and Scratch Pro and we will do some experimenting ourselves. Cheers guys

Ill write up an article including any info we come with, this questions poped up a few times and there has been no solid info anywhere on how to get this going (not that i have seen anyway).

Default how to sync two vci users on same clock?

hello everyone,

i have a question that i know some of you may be able to answer. My friend and I both have vci 100's, laptops, and soundcards. i have the motu ultralite, and he as the audio 8 dj.

how can we link our gear up so that we can sync all of our songs together...like to play live?

for instance if i set the master tempo to 132. how do we make it so on his machine all his songs will sync to 132?

basically just trying to emulate what all the digital djs do by going of one master clock and everythign syncing up to that...

do we have the nexesary gear? how do we do it?

Welcome to DJTT

We have been discussing this here - http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1374

Little information is availible at the moment - but i promise you soon you will be absolutly flooded with different solutions.

If you have Traktor DJ Studio (or scratch)
    Master Clock > send

You need to broadcast clock signal. It's all in the manual basically, also make sure which traktor is set to master, and what traktor is set to slave.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast