traktor not finding source file of music...wtffff
    Tech Wizard

Default traktor not finding source file of music...wtffff

So i completely redid my whole library, by moving all my music from my mac harddrive to my external. Deleted all the music off the mac harddrive. remade all my playlists from scratch. In itunes, all the music plays fine. But now when i go in traktor, and try to load it from itunes folder (how i always did it), more than half of my music it wont load because it says it cant find the file. the weird thing is, when i go in mac finder to see the music, it says its located on my Mac HD...which is not the case since i moved it all into my external, and my itunes directory is on my external as well...how can i fix this?

Did you try the menu command File-Library-Organize Library - Consolidate files on your external drive. But it also means that the external drive should be connected to the original laptop where the originals are.

Tech Mentor

Did you change the iTunes Library location in Traktor's File Management?
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | (2) Pioneer CDJ-2000 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    MacBook Pro | Sennheiser HD25-1 II | (2) EV ELX115P | EV ELX112P | (2) EV ELX118P

Tech Wizard

Well, the thing is-in traktor, when i try to chnge itunes directory, i can only select "all documents" or an XLS file...i cant select my MUSIC folder as a whole...