New Midi Fighter Utility 2.40 (updated 10/31/2013) READ ME IF YOU HAVE A 3D - Page 14
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey Pioneer Project,

Yeah - I'm bummed as well it would have been a really cool feature to add across the entire line.

NI have stated publicly that they intend to add MIDI support to the remix decks at some point in the future, personally I have no idea of when this will be and exactly how complete the functionality will be, however asides from some of the pretty colors etc I would expect all features would be accessible via MIDI

Tech Wizard

2.5.1 maybe just from the recent DJTT post???

2.5.1 came out a few weeks agoa

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    2.5.1 came out a few weeks agoa
    Hi can one of you from DJTT please answer my thread "You can’t open the application “mf_utility.app” because it’s not supported" and the 2 tickets i have sent you about it.

thanks

Tech Student

well the new utility destroyed the functionality of my 2nd MF3D and bricked my MF Pro. Good times. Does anyone have a .hex for the MFpro that will re-recognize the hardware? (MFUtility no longer recognizes the pro) Its stuck in the 'top left corner button is lit and no response' mode when plugged into usb...Im guessing thats the hardware detecting power from usb.

Hi Midifidler, ive tried all the steps you recommended (Ive been away for a while!) but after i click yes on the USB Hub warning, and the update firmware option, i still receive a pop up box saying the utility is unable to flash the MidiFighter.

Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    Hi Midifidler, ive tried all the steps you recommended (Ive been away for a while!) but after i click yes on the USB Hub warning, and the update firmware option, i still receive a pop up box saying the utility is unable to flash the MidiFighter.
    Hey Dubuluw,

Sorry for the slow reply - I missed this.

So when you select the MF3D in the drop down and it starts to update the firmware what happens to the lights on the 3D. Does it display the start up flash star burst sequence or does the rightmost bank button start flashing?

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Hey Dubuluw,

Sorry for the slow reply - I missed this.

So when you select the MF3D in the drop down and it starts to update the firmware what happens to the lights on the 3D. Does it display the start up flash star burst sequence or does the rightmost bank button start flashing?

Thats fine mate. I get the blank menu screen with the update option, and when i click it the top right white light starts flashing.

hello, friends!
    i just bought a second hand mf3d and just downloaded mf utility 2.1. It seems I don't have the option for animation. There's no tab for it, nothing in the application. I can just change the colors.. change motion and HID options. This sucks because I want to have the spark effect every time I press a button. Im using a windows 7 laptop. anyone have an idea? thanks for the help

Hi mindless,

The MF3D does not support the animations in remix deck mode, to change back to standard mode from the utility click Tools>Alternate Firmare>Standard.

Cheers,

Mi