How to roll back the SE's firmware?

Default How to roll back the SE's firmware?

I know I've seen it a couple of times on here b4, but i can't remember exactly what it was, and i can't seem to find it now. It was, like, restart the vci and hold down the jog wheel or something.. anyway, someone know?
    -and, is it the same thing to roll forward again to ean's firmware?

I just got my pretty, new SE(!), and i got a shiny copy of traktor LE. So, i unwittingly uninstalled my traktor 3.3 demo for a "full" version. Now, I can't use my vci at all, unless i use the regular vestax firmware.

I think i'm gonna just wait til wednesday and use my free LE to upgrade to

OR, do i need LE installed to get the 80 dollar discount on the upgrade? Can i just use the 3.3 demo until im ready to buy and use the LE serial to get the upgrade?

power the unit off and hold down the first little black button on the upper left hand corner for 1.2

power the unit off and hold down the 2nd black button for 1.3

hope that helps! :-)

Ok, so i reinstalled the 3.3 demo, for now. I loaded the new TKS file and most everything seems to be working... im having a little trouble with the button is FX section lighting up - or do they?

' still figuring it all out. but, loving it all!

p.s. djtt should make stickers that are like the university stickers..

u know, the djtechtools.com university in that old english font

thanks!

This thing is soo sick! Already the possibilities are exponential, and i haven't figured out the juggle features.

Should my filter button disable the lp/hp filter as well as enable? mine works good for turning it on, but i want a way to immediately kill the effect and get back to the track as intended. U know, besides twisting the osci back 0.

Could it be becuz im using the demo version and the TKS isn't quite right for it?

also, my effect buttons don't light up.. everything else lights up but them. is that normal?