Beatport Fails YET AGAIN
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I failed

I done goobed up
    Last edited by MuzicFreq; 09-13-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Been offline from SA for two days. Been trying to get the new Marc Antona - went to Juno. Rand/Pound vs Rand/Dollar exchange rates make Juno more expensive, but I got the download.
    356 reasons why

Tech Mentor

Have you tried contacting beatport about it?

I'm with Steve.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by MrSteve81 View Post
    contacting them now.
    =_= Im just tired of this happening and only seems to have happened since they released the new version of their site.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Tech Mentor

I just tried to get to my cart and there's an issue. Might be a site wide thing.

I'm with steve and tekki. Beatport has been nothing but phenomenal to me in the customer service department.

I remember a few years ago, I was away from by backup drive and had a hard drive fail the day before a performance. I sent them an email about it and 5 minutes later, they re-authorized every track I'd ever purchased. They just gave me several gigs worth of bandwidth off of nothing but an email.

They've refunded the price of tracks on more than one occasion because they got screwed up files from labels, because things were labeled wrong, or because I screwed up and clicked the wrong "buy" link and didn't notice until afterwards.

And it's not like I spend that much money with them. It's definitely under $2000/year.

Frankly…they're the music retailer I'm most happy with. Incredible catalog provided by people who appear to care both about the music and their customers.

If you're having those kinds of issues, I'm willing to bet that either you haven't tried to resolve it at all or that you were a complete jack-ass when you contacted them. Nothing else seems to make sense to me.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    **** YOU BEATPORT AND YOUR SHITTY SERVICE =_=
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSteve81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    contacting them now.
    So you come on here flaming Beatport for terrible customer service before you contacted them to see if they could figure out what the issue was?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    So you come on here flaming Beatport for terrible customer service before you contacted them to see if they could figure out what the issue was?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    I'm with steve and tekki. Beatport has been nothing but phenomenal to me in the customer service department.

I remember a few years ago, I was away from by backup drive and had a hard drive fail the day before a performance. I sent them an email about it and 5 minutes later, they re-authorized every track I'd ever purchased. They just gave me several gigs worth of bandwidth off of nothing but an email.
    You wouldn't get that from many retailers.
    The only problem I ever have with beatport is spending too much money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast