onesheet pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: onesheet pro

Default onesheet pro

you may remember a while ago, the blog post about onesheet, if you signed up whilst it was in the beta you got a free upgrade to a pro account. I did this started editing it up and left it for a while as i was too busy with work and stuff, then tonight i get an email saying that if i want to upgrade to a pro account its 9.99 a month!?!?!

anyone else here sign up and notice this?
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Tech Convert

Default Clarification on the Pro Preview

Brian,

Thanks for your note. This is brenden mulligan, creator of Onesheet, and I wanted to make sure this is clarified.

A few months ago, we launched the Pro Preview, which gave all users free access to features that would be charged for in the future. Here is the blog post that announced it: http://blog.onesheet.com/post/7901374736/pro-preview

The key is this "The PRO PREVIEW gives you early access to the new stuff, is completely free, and doesn’t require a credit card. When we’re ready to roll out the PRO accounts officially, you’ll get plenty of notice before you need to decide whether or not to keep these features active."

So what's happening now is that we are rolling out the premium features. Monday we let all the artists know about this. Our message Monday said:

"If you've already opted-in to the Pro Preview, you still need to upgrade to the Pro plan in the next 14 days. If you don't want to upgrade, you don't have to do anything! Your Onesheet will revert to a Basic Onesheet on September 25 and you won't be charged."

We are really trying to be fair and transparent about this. Hopefully this clarifies the confusion. Let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Brenden Mulligan
    @bmull

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Thanks for the clarification Brenden.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

No problem. I really appreciate the support of the DJ community. You guys are amazing!

I am really on the fence, I want to keep pro so bad, but I also need to watch my finances (as a college student with plenty of other expenses). I do love Onesheet though, thanks Brenden! We will see what happens, have 12 days to decide....

It's a pitty the preview did not last longer, I like it a lot but just like DJ SB I need to watch my money as a student ...
    If you guys are curious have a look at my Onesheet
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

hi brenden,

thanks for getting in touch, i guess it was my mistake and i misread, apologies, i do love onesheet but like others have said i really have to watch finances, what with my addiction to buying countless music tracks that ill probably never play but hey, once i can afford it ill upgrade. again thanks for getting back to me.
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Just to note....if it was a yearly cost of around $50, I'd definitely do it. And also for this that are curious, here is my Onesheet.

Tech Convert

Thanks everyone. We will be sending an email out to our users tonight that anyone who signed up for the Pro Preview will get 50% off the monthly fee for the first 3 months. We are experimenting with lower priced plans too. So we're definitely listening to you!

Brenden

Thank you Brenden! I really hope onesheet gets big(ger) for you, your customer attention and service has been such a refreshing change from so many companies. If there is anything that I can do to help, let me know, seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast