Gold coast/ Brisbane members.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gold coast/ Brisbane members.

I am wondering if their is any forum member's on here from the area who are keen to meet up once in a while to practice and bounce ideas of each other.

My musical tastes are too broad to list but cover everything through - all house genres - club - drum & bass - Psy/goa - Breaks - Hip hop/Rnb/Rap - rock/pop

I have no experience outside of many a house party a some close friends 30th's etc..

Although I have been a long time raver/clubber who rolled around back in Welllington N.Z (hardhouse/Drum & Bass/ Breaks era between 1999-2007) surrounded by mates who DJ & having the odd mix on their gear. I am somewhat of a late bloomer in regards to diving in with an investment to the artform myself. My addiction started early 2010 with my first copy of traktor and a Numark omni.

I currently mix using a kontrol s4 running TP2. But am open to practice any method of mixing to gain a lot more technique and skills.

Shout out if your keen.

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Zaniac; 09-14-2011 at 08:01 PM.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Hey, Zaniac. I'm from the other side of Brisbane, *cough* Ipswich *cough* lol and would be interested in some sort of gatho. Will see how many others show interest

Quote Originally Posted by 16b441khz View Post
    Hey, Zaniac. I'm from the other side of Brisbane, *cough* Ipswich *cough* lol and would be interested in some sort of gatho. Will see how many others show interest
    Good old Ipswitch, where thongs & teeth are optional :eek:

What gear you using?

I have seen a few locals pop on on the site. be good to share a few ideas and toons. Dont get much feedback from the wall and the wife lol

Pm me ya contact & will organise a jam in the near future.
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

no more locals wanna jam?

sorry bro im in melbourne... but it's always good to see some aussies on the board every once in a while

..i'll be in ipswitch at the end of november for one day only hopefully

Tech Wizard

I'm on the northside, in morayfield... would be keen for a mix
    HP G6 - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - HD215's

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    Also, I want the bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    it's always good to see some aussies on the board every once in a while
    I'm what often gets referred to as a Kiwaussie. From N.Z but been here for 5 years now. Love the place. Melbourne is a great place too.

I see your a Kennedy. Likewise mate

Quote Originally Posted by Zaniac View Post
    I'm what often gets referred to as a Kiwaussie. From N.Z but been here for 5 years now. Love the place. Melbourne is a great place too.

I see your a Kennedy. Likewise mate
    nearly all my best mates are kiwaussies! there are a lot of you over this side of the tasman!

nice work on the surname cuz!

I'm on Brisbane south side here, I actually met a guy from DJTT at a John 00 Flemming gig in the Valley a while ago. Was sporting my Play Pause T shirt

I remember having a drunken chat with the guy but that's about it, I think we mostly talked about what gear we had. I don't mix very often these days but am happy to meet/share a drink or 10 at a gig/event
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Hi guys I'm in Toowoomba and would be real keen to have a mix with some of you guys.

I play Techno and House and everything in between. Although at the moment all my gear is pulled apart in a few pieces to be soldered back together. It's killing me not being able to have a proper mix.

I'm in the same boat as you Zaniac, my wall can't give me feedback although it does move when the tunes are cranking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast