VCI-300 and Nanopad vs. Vci-100se arcade buttons
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-300 and Nanopad vs. Vci-100se arcade buttons

Better use VCI-300 with a Korg nano pad or the VCI-100 with arcade buttons
    in TPRO

That's kind of a rough question. That's like asking "How should I mix these two songs together" It all depends on your style, your wants/needs and your desires.

No controller is inherently 'better' than another, it's all up to the performer/DJ to make those conclusions and make it work for them!
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by JPenz View Post
    Better use VCI-300 with a Korg nano pad or the VCI-100 with arcade buttons
    in TPRO
    You cant do super fast triplets on the nano pad, thats the big reason we use arcade buttons. Another reason is that they feel really incredibly nice, the haptic feedback you get from them is priceless.
    Also the VCI-300 doesnt have an fx section, so you would need another device if you wanted to use fx - also were working on upgrading the VCI-100 firmware so it sends the same high resolution messages as the VCI-300, this should greatly improve the feel of the jogs and make the pitch adjustments much more precise.

I'm a drummer for over 27 years, and any rhythm I can tap with my fingers I can perform on the VCI-100 with the arcade buttons. I am very happy I went this route.
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2