Mixed In Key/Itunes/Traktor Problem. Help!! :D

Default Mixed In Key/Itunes/Traktor Problem. Help!! :D

So I got mixed in key recently and I've been trying to get the damn thing to bulk analyze my entire music collection, write the damn tags, and have it show up in itunes. All my settings in mixed in key are right. It analyzes a list of songs, and it writes it to Comment 1. But when I look at itunes, The shit is still blank! What I realized is if I right click on a song and click "get info" the key magically appears like it should. But if I select a whole stack of songs and click "get info" nothing happens...and I'm NOT going to go though every song and click "get info". Oh and restarting itunes after analyzing doesn't do anything.

So, its writing the keys like it should, but how do I get itunes to update the tags itself so traktor sees them? Thanks.
    Ableton Live 9, Traktor, VCI-400, APC40, QuNeo, Lemur iOS

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

That is because they have different keys, so it shows as blank. iTunes works that way when a field has multiple values.

Make sure you enable the comment column in list view. If the track was already in iTunes, it should update once you play them.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    That is because they have different keys, so it shows as blank. iTunes works that way when a field has multiple values.

Make sure you enable the comment column in list view. If the track was already in iTunes, it should update once you play them.
    Comment Column is enabled. I don't want to have to play every song to know what the key is...work arounds?

remove and add them again.

Just click play on the first one and hold down the right arrow key on your keyboard.

Padi...like always....your a fucking Genius! hahahaah.