Bought dj controller- dont knwo how to make it work/conenct it PLZZZ HELP ME!

Default Bought dj controller- dont knwo how to make it work/conenct it PLZZZ HELP ME!

hi guys,

I am new at DJing,

I really need your help!!! I just bought Vestax typhoon dj controller and i dont know how to make it work , i have TRAKTOR scratch pro version 1 and virtual dj , but i dont know how to make it work! pls help!!! I spent all these money to buy this and I dont know how to connect it

I have Asio4Typhoon driver installed, I run Traktor, go to preferences audio setup choose asio4typhoon, and then i lcick close, when i click something from the console it doesent works D: , plsssss help i really need your help i am trying to figure how to make it work many days so i cant find out by myself i need your help! pls!

If you know how to connect it (to traktor or vdj or to another program) pls tell me!!!! PLZZZZZZZZ if you know tell me!

here you go, step by step:

1) read the instructions on the Vestax Typhoon Support page
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 09-20-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Wizard

You need to map it

see if you can find a mapping already made online or from the vestax website

This is serious guys.

Did you notice the amount 's's' in pls and 'Z's' in PLZ?

Seems life-or-death if you ask me.

I Know! but I cannot find these things i looked everyehre!!!, today i downloaded midi map for it, mapped everything, onyl a few things work with the wires of the speakers on the controller , so I cannot hear what I am doing! D: pls help me, also spin didnt worked, guys pls help me

Everything you could possibly need to know (including how to troll better) you can find with google. But since I am such a pushover, here's a link to a page with !!!pictures!!! of how you hook it up!

Oh, I am feeling generous today, here's the actual picture:

You'll be blowing away (pun intended) your friends with your awesome skilzz in no time! :eek:
    17" MBP:2.66Ghz i7 8Gb| Traktor Pro 2|Live 8 Suite
    Novation Twitch & LaunchPad|M-Audio Oxygen 25
    Presonus FireStudio Mobile|Shure 315's|Yamaha HS50M's
    "“beatmatching” isnt even a fucking skill as far as im concered anyway. so what, you can count to 4. cool. i had that skill down when i was 3."-deadmau5

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

If you have Traktor SCRATCH Pro just use it with your turntables or CDJ's and Audio 8.

I wouldn't bother using the Spin.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300