TRAKTOR Audio problem - pls help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TRAKTOR Audio problem - pls help!

hi everyone , two days ago I got vestax typhoon DJ controller, finally I mapped it and make it work on traktor BUT when I open traktor and I put something to hear and play , i hear nothing! pls help! when i close traktor , they work fine , I dont know why pls help , I havent even tried my dj controller cuz i cant hear what i am doing! pls help me! this is serious! all that money I spent for this thing, goes for nothing???, Just when i run TRAKTOR.EXE and put a sond , click start and then: even the consoel is connected to my pc or not i still have this problem, i cant hear the songs or everyother sound on my pc :S , pls help

**NOTE** My PC , my dj controller and my speakers are fine.... the problem is on TRAKTOR...pls help me if you know!**

Please if you know reply, i am trying to solve this here and 2 days and i cant find out thats why i ask you, i need help, please guys!,

thx,

Demetroman , hope ill fix this soon with your help
    Last edited by demetroman; 09-21-2011 at 08:47 AM.

OK, could you post us a picture of your settings page.

Sounds like you've not got the audio routed the right way

(I assume you're setting it up like this?

)
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Make sure your using the right audio drivers in Traktor and check your connection to your speakers.

Instead of blaming it all on traktor make sure you've checked everything throughly first because I think you'll find the problem lay somewhere in the way you've setup.

DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

okay I will in a few minutes , i have installed traktor pro 1 and 2 , reinstalled them both man ytimes with the true settings but still no sound! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    OK, could you post us a picture of your settings page.

Sounds like you've not got the audio routed the right way

(I assume you're setting it up like this?

)
    yes, exactly like this!, I now installed Traktor pro 2 and I cant hear anything there neither, anyways, I installed maaany version of TRAKTOR software but still no sound! 2 days ago there was sound! i wonder what the heck happened to it!

am so angry I want my money back for buying this thing with this TRAKTOR software thing!

Tech Mentor

Are you trying to use your built in laptop speakers for the master out?

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    Are you trying to use your built in laptop speakers for the master out?
    He claims to be hooking it up as in the diagram

Quote Originally Posted by demetroman View Post
    yes, exactly like this!, I now installed Traktor pro 2 and I cant hear anything there neither, anyways, I installed maaany version of TRAKTOR software but still no sound! 2 days ago there was sound! i wonder what the heck happened to it!

am so angry I want my money back for buying this thing with this TRAKTOR software thing!
    Right, now you've installed the software you need to ensure you have the correct .tsi loaded from here - http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p...id_page_url=56

Make sure you use the big import button at the bottom of the screen.

You then need to set the master out to the typhoon master out channels and the monitor to the typhoon headphone channels. Sadly as I don't have one of these, I don't know what those settigns are, though if you take a couple of screen shots of the audio routing page of your settings shiowing us what options you have we might be able to help
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Right, now you've installed the software you need to ensure you have the correct .tsi loaded from here - http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p...id_page_url=56

You then need to set the master out to the typhoon master out channels and the monitor to the typhoon headphone channels. Sadly as I don't have one of these, I don't know what those settigns are, though if you take a couple of screen shots of the audio routing page of your settings shiowing us what options you have we might be able to help
    I know, I already did that from before but still nothing , thx for caring and trying to help me but I cant fix the problem , a minute before i cleared everything that has to do with traktor and native instruments , uninstalled every traktor software and installed it again..... same thing again ....

no sound...

anyways...I waste all my free time everyday trying to solve these probs with this dj controller, if it cant be fixed pls just tell me Sherlock Ohms. I do this for nothing... I spent over 3 hours a day trying to maqke this sh*t work...sorry but I am so angry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast