Maschine question: Slicing a sample to mulitple pads???

Default Maschine question: Slicing a sample to mulitple pads???

Hi guys, Im having a bit of a head-scratcher trying to find out if there is a way to send the parts of a sliced sample to multiple pads in a group. The way slicing usually works is that it applies the slices to the keys/notes for ONE pad so that you have to switch to keyboard pads to play the slices back. I want to apply the slices to separate pads so I can play a break back whilst hitting other sounds on other pads at the same time. I really hope there's a way to do this without having to resample every slice and reload them back in...
    Mixes: www.mixcloud.com/djalexwild/
    Production: www.soundcloud.com/alexwild
    DJM500 : X1 : MBP 15" 2.53 GHz 4 GB RAM : HD25SP : MASCHINE

Quote Originally Posted by maschine manual page 193
    apply to allows you to copy the selected the selected Loop to another Group or Sound. After you hit apply to, select the Group or Sound you want the Loop / Slice to be copied to. If you select a Group, the Slices will be mapped to indi- vidual Sounds and the Step Editor will open with notes for each Slice; if you choose a Sound, they will be mapped to one Sound and the Piano Roll / Keyboard Editor will open with notes for each Slice.
    5char

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Not sure this is exactly what you're looking for. I do remember being able to get a sample to automatically load to the pads by either transient or 16th so this might get you close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_guD...feature=relmfu
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Cheers guys, Mostapha, that is exactly what i meant. I did read that bit before and tried it, but only just worked out that you have to hold Apply To while you press the group button, which is why i couldnt get it to work before.

Still got alot to learn with this beast.
    Mixes: www.mixcloud.com/djalexwild/
    Production: www.soundcloud.com/alexwild
    DJM500 : X1 : MBP 15" 2.53 GHz 4 GB RAM : HD25SP : MASCHINE