Small issue with Traktor, need help
    Tech Student

Default Small issue with Traktor, need help

I am new to Dj'ing and to this fourm i am having trouble getting the traktor pro 2 demo to work on my computer, Any help would be very much appreciated. So here is the situation.
    So when i download the traktor demo onto my computer everything seems ok the program boots up, when i hook up my mixtrack everything works on it too, except the deck A and B volume faders. The on screen volume faders in the mix layout are there but there is nothing for me to click and drag the change the volumes on screen either as well as the onscreen crossfader. i have asked my friend who has alot of experiance with traktor and he has no idea. Ive tried traktor on three differnt computers and it does the same thing. This is really frustrating any ideas???

You're in external mixing mode. Go to preferences > Output routing and select internal.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Student

Thank you i will try this as soon as i get home, May have been a noob question lol but still getting to know traktor, Thanks again