TRAKTOR Audio problem - I need HELP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TRAKTOR Audio problem - I need HELP!

Hi everyone, I have TRAKTOR PRO 1 , Vestax Typhoon DJ controller, speaker(high definition audio device which has: 3 wires on it: 1 white , 1 red and 1 black.

I didnt even tried my vestax typhoon dj controller because i have problems and everyday trying t osolve them but hwen i solve one, here comes naother one!

i open TRAKTOR PRO.when vestax typhoon dj controller is connected to my pc or not i still hve no sound,when i conenc tit i cant egt out the two wires from my speakers and put them in the console because then they won't work(they will be started BUT they wont be able to get things from my pc.)

in Virtual dj i mapped a few things from the console (i cant do scratch or something only crossfader) and it was working with sound, but in TRAKTOR it is working but i cant hear anything!!!! pls help! every day i spent over 3 hours to solve this probs i have i cant do anything! pls help me.

I hope you read what i wrote and reply to me plzzzzzzzz

i tried to reinstall them dozens of times, removed everything that has to do with traktor and native instruments and try again but there is the same problem D: , please help me, 3 days ago traktor was working fine with sound but i had a problem, to map the dj controller, finally mapped it and here comes that problem! no sound! psl help!

also at traktor , up, where it says AUDIO, there the image is blue, then it writes cpu , am playing something and still this thing doesent moves :/
    Last edited by demetroman; 09-22-2011 at 10:08 AM.

You need a tech-savvy buddy to come over and sort your gear for you man. We have pointed you to the best help you will find online and you can't seem to figure it out!
    17" MBP:2.66Ghz i7 8Gb| Traktor Pro 2|Live 8 Suite
    Novation Twitch & LaunchPad|M-Audio Oxygen 25
    Presonus FireStudio Mobile|Shure 315's|Yamaha HS50M's
    "“beatmatching” isnt even a fucking skill as far as im concered anyway. so what, you can count to 4. cool. i had that skill down when i was 3."-deadmau5

Quote Originally Posted by SherpaPsy View Post
    You need a tech-savvy buddy to come over and sort your gear for you man. We have pointed you to the best help you will find online and you can't seem to figure it out!
    sorry, but I sitll can't find the problem, i reinstalled th whoel program dozens of times! removed everything has to do with it and try again and again , installed different versions...everything!!!!!!!but I cant find out!

Try running the Traktor setup wizard for the typhoon.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Try running the Traktor setup wizard for the typhoon.
    I already did that and still no sound

post screenshots of your audio setup and output routing and we'll see if we can help.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    post screenshots of your audio setup and output routing and we'll see if we can help.
    okay , I hope you will help and thanks alot for caring i will post some screenshots in a moment, basically I will try again the same thing with traktor3, if it doesent works, il tell you and post my screenshots about traktor pro 1 output routing and audio setup , give me some minutes pls

When the typhoon isn't connected does Traktor play fine with the built in soundcard?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Is it a cracked copy of traktor btw?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    When the typhoon isn't connected does Traktor play fine with the built in soundcard?
    no, so the problem is not on my dj controller.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast