2.1.1 Problem: Tempo Sync MIDI Function does not work anymore!!
    Tech Convert

Default 2.1.1 Problem: Tempo Sync MIDI Function does not work anymore!!

hey,

Don't know if some of you are like me and using Tempo Sync ONLY to match BPM and then BEND to get their phase right. But now with 2.1.1 MIDI FUNCTION TEMPO SYNC, does not work anymore....

All my mapping are made with this function and I tried to remap it but never got it to work!

MBP 2.4 I5 8Gb ram, mac osx 10.6, tried it on my older machine and it's the same.

I love the new feature of 2.1.1 but this bug need to be fixed before i can play live with it!

Why is there always some problems with function that was working before with new updates!!

NI should test a bit more before releasing software updates! THERE ARE PRO USING YOUR SOFTWARE NOT LIKE VIRTUAL DJ!! C"MON!!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

There's a couple of new tempo bend options in add in.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    There's a couple of new tempo bend options in add in.
    tempo bend is working allright!!! only the TEMPO SYNC wich i used to match my bpm of track B to the track A

Tech Convert

I made LOADS of mappings for different controllers using especially THIS function 'cause I hate syncing since i'm not doing my grids, i just let traktor analyze and do everything else by ear.

without this midi working 2.1.1 is useless for me! But all these features are great when you play in beatsync... but doesnt work well for me...

it just turns quantize off when you install it (happened to me too). Just gotta turn it back on
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by IznremiX View Post
    it just turns quantize off when you install it (happened to me too). Just gotta turn it back on
    DUDE are we talking about the same stuff??

i guess you're playing WITH BEATSYNC NOT TEMPOSYNC if you use the quantize button!!

Trust me I know what i'm talking about, know traktor since finalscratch, made LOADS of mappings to dj in my region, and djing professionaly with this software since the beginning.

Just tought i would get an answer from here since NI are so slow to answer!!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Tilldawn; 09-25-2011 at 02:37 PM.

Tech Convert

I started this thread on NI forums too. Other peoples are complaining...

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?t=149353