Traktor 3/sound card question

Default Traktor 3/sound card question

Hello,
    Well I am a newbie to the DJing world and have a question. Does anyone have a "simple" answer to whether or not on Traktor 3 if I can use a USB single output sound card and the "factory" sound card to be able to cue songs using headphones. OR if anyone knows a way that I am able to do this rather than buying a $130.00 USB multi output sound card. I have one in mind but do not have the funds. I hope I have explained it well enough. Thanks ahead of time for everyone’s help !!!

Thanks,
    T4CM

Difficult question to answer. The easy answer is no. The longer answer is 'yes, but...'

If you're a noob in the DJ world I would say just buy a multi output soundcard. Get the echo indigo DJ...I think that's < 100? Not sure...froogle or ebay (or craigslist!).

An external sound card is essential if you want to make a serious effort of DJ'ing. If you're really not ready to spend the cash on a card yet, just keep practising your mixing etc. using your speakers and keep saving your cents to buy a good sound card when you're ready.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro