midi control stops to traktor?
    Tech Wizard

Default midi control stops to traktor?

I finally got my radius 1000 mapped but i have a weird issue im not sure how to fix...

So i can mix fine all is good but if i leave the controller for say two minutes or so it will stop controlling it.

Traktor stays fine no pauses or crashes nothing and the physical controller just stops communicating.

i have the x-session hooked up and that stays on fine could it be the mapping or a setting within the controller or traktor?

Its not a huge deal tbh... i mean i don't gig with stuff and most i can imagine me doing within the next year or so is a few house partys...

to get it worrking again i have to either unplug the usb cable and plug back in or turn it off at the back of the controller and back on again and it works fine...

But then i get a bloop!! when you plug a usb cable in and its just so incovinient if you forget

Any ideas?

Poor quality USB cable is screaming at me right now. Have you tried using a different a different USB cable?
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Onimode View Post
    Poor quality USB cable is screaming at me right now. Have you tried using a different a different USB cable?
    Yeh 3

If i just sat there spinning the jog wheel it would do that without a problem or if i continuely used the controls without stopping it would stay connected

leave it for 3 minutes and it just stops sending midi

Tech Wizard

Ughhh this is so frustrating....

So i've got alot of other extreme things i could try like other computers im wondering if i can't fix this the way it should do is there any way i could botch it as it were...

So i mentioned if im using the device constantly it will stay awake is there anyway i could map a control (like the tap button which flashes on screen the midi light) to constantly be pressed? like when you press it it will just continue to keep the light on

If i put my hand on the jog wheel and keep it on the light stays on or flashes obviously the music stops so i wonder if i mapped it so if i press the tap it would keep the light flashing on as if im holding the tap button down constantly....

Im not sure if this would effect other controls though

Ughhh stupid thing