Xone db4 or DJM2000 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A lot of the features go unused with super maximal pop stuff but for deeper prog and tech stuff with a lot of long blends the DB4 is a godsend.

Tech Mentor

is there a way to nudge or pitchbend a loop on the DB4?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx View Post
    is there a way to nudge or pitchbend a loop on the DB4?
    I'm not sure, the bpm detector is super accurate and they are pretty spot on unless you change the pitch on something else while it's looping

hi there, i am in this place right now. debating which mixer to go for. i like the 2000 for it's
    connectivity (link feature with cdj's, quantize, etc.), plus after watching carl cox playing with
    all the fx it all seems so on hand and simple (ish!). can't help thinking it makes sense to buy
    a 'matching' mixer for my cdj's. but maybe that's me falling into the pioneer trap !! but, the
    db4 has so much good stuff written about it in terms of build, better fx, etc. so, i am wondering
    if you have made your decision yet? and if so, are you happy with the choice you made?

basically, i am trying to educate myself as much as possible before buying. it's a big buy !! has
    anyone found any limitations with either mixer? anything that disappointed them? no matter
    how trivial ! what about the 900 nexus? although it doesn't have all the connections the 2000
    has? but then again, neither does the db4 ! i just can't figure out which is best for me and my
    setup. any help from anyone is much appreciated.
    2 Technics 1200MK5's -- 2 CDJ 900's -- Xone DB4 -- Genelec 8040's -- Yamaha 01v (old school !!) -- SSL 1 -- Apple Mac G5

the db4 is a amazing bit of tech love mines but what this about a new a & h mixer ?
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123