Help with itch beatgrids on macbook pro
    Tech Student

Default Help with itch beatgrids on macbook pro

hey guys , I need help with adjusting beat grids, I have a macbook pro with the ns6 controller using itch 1.8. I analyzed files with auto bpm, but it seams there is more adjusting needed because i find most beatgrids are off using sync function when mixing, I then have to speed up to match as best i can before transition to the next cut. I been looking for more tutorials on beatmatching but havent found anything thats explains specifically on adjusting beatgrids with a mac , especially need help with keyboard or mouse commands and what needed to adjust beatgrids, i tried to adjust beat grids on certain point of the track were the beats are off but everything seems to move to the left or right , and some times i am only trying to move a couple of the beats over, I no everybody has there own way and some dont use beat matching but I am one that wants to use it and hopeing you guys that are more familiar with beat matching can help me, if anyone can provide a start to finish of a newly enter song what they would do from first analizing to adjusting beat grids when itch does not analize them as best as they can be, i would appreciate it,

i set most of my beatgrid for the bridge, but why arent you using itch 2.0? also if you cant set a good beat grid i would suggest to put the mp3 in ableton and warp the track.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Student

I dont know how to use the bridge or ableton yet, althou i have 2.0 i am not ready to switch yet because its making the sync even more complicated with the ns6 i am getting same results, yes i am new to learning this am making every effort too, I will download ableton and look up tutorials but after looking at it its just looks complicated, but i will try, i have the ns6 controller and thought it was going to be much easier as far as mixing with it but after analizing over and over it just not working for me yet, I am reaaly looking for steps and procedures on how to accomplish a good beat grid for each track. thanks for your reply