Whoa Whoa Whoa (Sound Problems)
    Tech Wizard

Default Whoa Whoa Whoa (Sound Problems)

The other day I uploaded a mix and it was really strange the mix seemed to be getting louder and louder and by the end of it, vocals started sounding boxy and bass sounded all flubbery.

- Does that Happen if you record with the internal recorder too loud?
    - How come all of a sudden my tracks weren't the same general volume, I know its newb to say but Traktor usually makes it pretty even with eachother.

Also
    My channel B volume fader freaks out when I pull it down fast...Like during a drop i will gently slam it down, but it slowly rises back up, goes up and down, then goes down(Just on the screen, not the real fader LOL)

I am just not having a good day with volume related things tonight...
    Traktor Kontrol S4/Maschine/Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Acer Aspire Notebook, Core I5 2.66 GHz-2.93/Electro/House/Older Dubstep/Glitch Hop

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Sounds like clipping and maybe a dirty fader. Could the fader been moving up and you not notice it? That might account for some of the sound problems with the recording.

Are you running the newest software released this week? I've seen some people reporting software fader movement after updating that doesn't occur in the previous version.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x