VCI-100 and Audio Kontrol 1 issue
    Tech Convert

Default VCI-100 and Audio Kontrol 1 issue

So I got my stuff 2day, I used the vci 100 without AK1 and was working flawlessly until I installed the AK1. The Vestax is being recognized in the midi out and the AK1 in the midi in and there is no way to change this thing at all, or at least I dont know how to do it. can any1 gimme a hand with this?

Quote Originally Posted by dj_rican View Post
    So I got my stuff 2day, I used the vci 100 without AK1 and was working flawlessly until I installed the AK1. The Vestax is being recognized in the midi out and the AK1 in the midi in and there is no way to change this thing at all, or at least I dont know how to do it. can any1 gimme a hand with this?
    Would love to try and help you but we all could use some more information about your set up? pc/mac, xp/vista...ect...
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Convert

vista service pack 1
    amd x2 2.0ghz
    3 gb Ram

vista service pack 1
    amd x2 2.0ghz
    3 gb Ram
    Hmmm.... been using my ak1 with xp sp3 and my macbook with no problems....sorry not familiar with vista at all. Perhaps someone else will chime in.
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Wizard

rican, did you buy the audio kontrol 1 and vci 100 together as a package?
    was going to wait to get the TT VCI-100 SE but might return my fast track pro for a full refund and go and get the AK1 and VCI 100 for 486 from decks.co.uk.
    What do you think?

Tech Convert

No i got the separate from zzounds... Everything came down to like $800. I came to realize that theres is a MIDI conflict with Tracktor LE. I got a demo of Virtual DJ and it works fine. I think I may have to buy Traktor Pro but can any1 tell me if its stable enough for a gig a wedding actually

Tech Mentor

No i got the separate from zzounds... Everything came down to like $800. I came to realize that theres is a MIDI conflict with Tracktor LE. I got a demo of Virtual DJ and it works fine. I think I may have to buy Traktor Pro but can any1 tell me if its stable enough for a gig a wedding actually
    Hi you will find the LE version limits the midi in and out to a single device. If you plug the VCI first - establish the midi connection then plug the AK1 and route audio you should be in luck.

With the Pro version that you purchased you can use multi midi devices.