Fast track pro Firewire
    Tech Mentor

Default Fast track pro Firewire

G'day DJTT I just got myself a Mac book pro 13" and the only problem I am facing is the lack of USB ports, I have a kontrol X1 and a fast track pro and two other controllers (Numark Mixtrack and a Korg nano pad). now from what I'm gathering I need to give the Kontrol X1 and the Numark Mixtrack LE their own usb ports (or can I use a powered USB hub for the X1 and plug in the other controllers) anyways guys If anyone can give me some input into my predicament it'd be muchly appreciated
    Hittin' Switches For The Bitches

I cant offer much advice regarding the issue, but I will say that your thread name is completely unrelated to your question, so you might not get many people reading it!
    Wouldn't a usb hub solve your problem?
    Mixes: www.mixcloud.com/djalexwild/
    Production: www.soundcloud.com/alexwild
    DJM500 : X1 : MBP 15" 2.53 GHz 4 GB RAM : HD25SP : MASCHINE

Tech Mentor

it's not totally unrelated I just forgot to mention, well would I run into any latency issues running my sound card through a usb hub???
    and if I found a firewire 800 to usb 2 would that work with the fast track pro.

Tech Mentor

Can any mod delete this, I just plugged my X1 and Fast track pro into the same usb hub and they worked flawlessly I guess the saying is true everything just works on a mac. sorry for the hassle