Traktor Scrath Pro; Scratch Certified Mixers; VCI-100

Default Traktor Scrath Pro; Scratch Certified Mixers; VCI-100

dear ean, i am having a real beef with the vci-100, traktor scratch certified mixers and why can't rane just make the ttm-57 compatible for both traktor and serato (and i know rane and serato are one, but come on)

i am tired of not being able to get my hands on a .tsi file that allows for scratching with the vci and traktor scratch pro (i have had traktor since it's inception) and i am not obtaining sufficient information on if the mackie d.2 works in the same manner that the ttm-57 does with traktor and serato, respectively

i want to use traktor with my vci-100 and for bigger events, i want to be able to use traktor directly with just a mixer (no plugging up an external box, i hate that) that is midi capable, like the ttm-57 is for serato

i also want to be able to scratch and beat match and do all the incredible things that i see with my vci-100 without having any drag when i let the jog wheel go. i want solid action and i am not getting it!!!!!!!

thanks
    couch

www.aaron-couch.com
    www.discjockeysoncall.com

What the hell is going on here? Are you complaining to Ean because you don't know how your equipment works, or because he didn't engineer a mixer for Native Instruments?

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

wow, that was productive.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall