Most afforable and vast record pool to join?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Most afforable and vast record pool to join?

Decided i should join a record pool,
    I'm looking for a website the mostly focuses on HIP-HOP,ELECTRO, and TOP 40 remixes.
    I'm also looking for a Record pool that has older songs where i would be able to find a popular song w/ intro from like 2004!
    Then last but not least the best price for what Im looking for, just throw out some names please because i googled it and there are just so many choices!

What Record Pool do you use?!
    Or if your against using a record pool and get your Intro's, Remixes, and new songs another way let me know!

Tech Mentor

djcity is probably your best bet i think it's $30 a month

also look into dms, many people have both of them. only thing i didn't like about them was that they have a download limit and I've gotten a few transcodes from them that sound like complete shit. also some of the intros are a different bpm than the rest of the song. aside from that they have some pretty good stuf once you weave out the crap.
    Last edited by Invoke; 10-04-2011 at 01:51 AM.

bandcamp.

heh not a record pool, but endless free music.

Tech Mentor

Franchise record pool is pretty good, lots of hip hop and top 40s, quite a lot of electro but their remix library could be better. 8th wonder is alright and very cheap ($12 a month I think)

Tech Mentor

I am part of zipdj

They have electronic music, unlike most of the other record pools.

previously on djtechtools:
    [ame="http://www.google.co.uk/search?gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=djtechtools+record+pool#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=+site:djtechtools.com+record+ pool&pbx=1&oq=+site:djtechtools.com+record+pool&aq =f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=35778l36921l0l37209l3l 3l1l0l0l0l206l322l0.1.1l3l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw. ,cf.osb&fp=31ea94275df596bc&biw=1398&bih=699"]djtechtools record pool - Google Search[/ame]
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

djcity is the best overall for what you are asking.

ZipDj is full of way too much crap. You'll spend hour sorting.

The best pool is Direct Music Service, they have everything - but they are expensive.

Best Cheap option is MyMp3Pool at 20 bucks. Not many throwbacks.

I've tried just about all of them.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Thanks for all the input guys ill check em all out and hopefully make a decision but hey keep it coming because i might discover something even better!

My favorite record pool right now is themixtools.com ... They specialize in quantizing and adding intros/outros to a lot of non-electronic music as well as remixes of all the hits. Best thing to me is if you can send them your requests for mixes and they'll hit you back with them in a few days. Only downside is there is a download limit for how much you pay each month, but to me is completely worth it. I've been through most the major record pools and this is the only one I'm constantly on.
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Tech Guru

^ I tried TMT also. Decent selection of tracks. All have intro's, they have some throwbacks, they have a variety of genre's (indie, latin, etc) and it's 20 bucks for 60 songs a month. That's not bad, but honestly for mainstream club music they are missing alot of tracks. It's not bad though for 20 bucks, every song having an intro is worth it.

Another good pool that is small in size by has intro's for every song along with a great variety of top hit is ClubKillers.com the pool itself is not as big as others, but I find that every song they put on there is a hit. Keeps me from having to sort thru the crap. Check them out. It's 30 bucks and they have videos.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast