horror themed house/electro songs
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default horror themed house/electro songs

hey guys!

i'm playing at a horror themed party in near future, where you get free entry when wearing a horror mask and so on. they also want me to play some horror themed music, but the only song that comes to my mind right now (which i will also use as a opener) is the hard intro version of ghost'n'stuff..

so i need some more songs.

hope you can help me with this one, heh. ;D

greets

Jack Bastard

There's a Ghostbusters bootleg on Guess Who? and there's a track by Jacob London and Big Hair on U-Freqs called Escape From Horror House.

You can get both of them from www.stompy.com (I think).

MJ - Thriller? or any remixes of...
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

B001e - Everyday is Halloween (electro-rock-y) (or go with the slower original by Ministry)
    My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - And this is what the Devil Does (very funky)
    Anders Manga - We Won't Stay Dead
    The Birthday Massacre - Horror Show (Electronic metal)
    Even though I can't stand them, Zombie Girl has a whole bunch of tracks about eating brains and being a zombie

Weird stuff, but fun
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

or possibly use some tracks with not much going on in them and just drop in some wicked samples from classic horrors such as "its alive, alive!" "heeerrres johnny!" over top setting up to do this atm doing a big halloween psyfest ourselves .
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

God Module - Brains
    :wumpscut: - Cannibal Anthem

Actually, a lot of both God Module and :wumpscut: would be good for a horror/halloween-ish party, especially the entire album "Lets Go Dark" by God Module (Orange and Black, Brains, Spooky etc. would all be really good tracks for a halloween party)

Das Ich's Cabaret album has a really creepy-carnival theme to it, so that could be cool. Leaether Strip has some good mixes of the Halloween theme (from the movie, yeah?)

Dioxyde has some really creepy/trawling songs on the Social Phobia album as well.

Thats all I've got off the top of my head.

Edit: +1 on not being able to stand Zombie Girl, also: Die Form put out an ablum with a bunch of Bach Stuff, which could be spiffy cool-down mood setting music.
    Last edited by Segfault; 09-08-2009 at 05:27 PM.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

Designerdrugs - Zombies

great fidget track that is evil as hell

fart.

Tech Wizard

Another good band that is on the electro/harsh side, which now going towards the metal genre is "Dawn of Ashes" they have a lot of horror theme songs.

Torture Device

Also alot of good horror movie samples are laced thur out the songs.

Tech Guru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2-5FLeWlvo

and +1 to the guys that mentioned Thriller and Ghostbusters.

A huge +1 for Designer Drugs: Zombies!

the bird peterson remix of that track is nasty as well.

Also the Ghost Busters theme song (street life djs remix) is another great track.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast