FAQ- How to buy the Black VCI-100 SE
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default FAQ- Do You Want to Buy a Black VCI-100 SE?

During July 2008 Vestax manufactured a limited run of the VCI-100 special edition controllers for Dj TechTools. The controller was black with a custom designed 1.3 firmware mapping that gave users unique control over Traktor 3. The controllers sold out in the 2nd day the store was open and will not be manufactured in that original configuration again.

About 3 months ago we started selling black VCI-100's in our webstore that have been updated with firmware version 1.3 and come with our custom VCI-100 overlays installed.

There is now a dedicated Midi Mapping page with all information that you need on the VCi-100SE and our publicly available mappings here.
    Last edited by EanGolden; 03-22-2009 at 04:26 AM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    For those that already own a VCI-100 or want to buy a regular one, in the coming month we will be offering a upgrade package which includes:

• A midi software translator: to change the controlls of your normal vci-100 into more interesting messages that match the firmware.
    • TKS files for Traktor
    • New plates or possibly a new black skin that will make your silver vci-100 black and add all the function listings of the special edition.
    Will also be available an upgrade package with cable, firmware and plates/skin?

Quote Originally Posted by fcarsana View Post
    Will also be available an upgrade package with cable, firmware and plates/skin?
    Quite Possibly,

we are looking into that possibility now and how easily the cables can be created for the firmware update.

Hi Ean,

I'm new here on Techtools and bought a VCI-100 Mixvibes Edition. I was very interested in de VCI-100 after your video's and reports. I also have the Behringer BCD2000 with all the problems that are well known for that unit, so that one goes in the trashcan :-)
    The VCI-100 Mixvibes Edition was a very good offer here in holland where I live. But I think your modified SE version seems to be more interesting, so I hope the upgrade package will come very soon and works fine, also for the old firmware version wich one I think I've got. I don't know how I can check that.
    For the rest... keep up the good work!!!

Kind regards,
    Gaby

Tech Wizard

Default Expected Delivery Update for Second Batch?

Hi Ean,

Sent you an email earlier this week, regarding changing the delivery contact of my VCI since I will most likely be overseas when it arrives, can you please confirm this is cool?

Can you please also advise when the second batch of 50 VCI-100SEs (in particular mine) is expected to be delivered.

Cheers,
    Ajay
    Sydney Australia.

Hey Ajay, we will be making an announcement shortly about the shipping of the 2nd batch. Stay tuned :-)

Smile

HI Ean
    When will you be informing people on the sale of the remaining vci100se?
    Also will they be allocated 1st come 1st served or some sort of ballot?
    Cheers Stu

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    HI Ean
    When will you be informing people on the sale of the remaining vci100se?
    Also will they be allocated 1st come 1st served or some sort of ballot?
    Cheers Stu
    Any Suggestions? First come first serve is a good way to go but then again putting a few on ebay might also be an option.

Smile

I will wait for the announcement at the end of June,hopefully i will be lucky enough to get hold of one.Failing that i will get the regular vci and upgrade.
    Cheers Stu

Hello,

I'm interested in getting one of the new ones as well but not sure how much is going to set me back.

What is or would be the price point for the new units in case I missed it?

Thanks
    JP

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast