Gear you never asked for. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

'theft by finding' sounds like buggery to me.

I wouldn't trust it though, it's probably a trick. Just send it back "return to sender"
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Mentor

i've always heard that in the US if you receive a package with your correct name and address on it, then it yours to keep. Someone who has physical control of a piece of property is favored in the US legal system.

Tech Guru

Yes in the US it is different. If someone sends something address to you then it's yours wether they meant to or not. If it had someone else's name on then it's a federal crime. But that's all besides the point I have no intention of trying to keep it if they want it back. If they want to pay for shipping then I'll drop it off to UPS.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Theft by finding is legit in the UK, My mate found a phone on a night out and pawned it the next morning, got fined for it a few days later
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Tech Guru

Hood what your describing is a little bit different than if someone mailed him the phone to his address with his name on it.

I'm not advocating stealing anything from anyone for any reason. I hope this company gets back to me as I would like to do the right thing and send it back. This would be the second time I have tried to contact them. I'll give it to the end of the week as there offices could be closed on weekends.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

send it back dude
    Production: HP G62 2.6 dual core, 8gb ram | Live 8 | APC40 | MPD32 | MPK Mini | NI A2 | KRK Rokit 6 G2s | 6pack of Rolling Rock
    DJ: Kontrol X1 | TP2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12