TSP2 2.0.3 Bug
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSP2 2.0.3 Bug

Default TSP2 2.0.3 Bug

hey guys ive been running into this lately when trying to record a set lately. i dont know exactly how it happens, but somewhere along the lines of switching a deck to internal playback, seems the odd time i do it to get the needle back to the beginning of the record, traktor wont go back to playing it in relative mode, it will like show the record spinning, show relative highlighted, show the phase going all crazy, even when sync is OFF, i switch the deck to absolute mode and then it works, and theres no way to get it to fix without stopping the playing deck completely and then it will work. only figured this out the third time after thinking i needed to close and re open traktor to fix it, this combined with my audio 8 randomly giving out/ blowing tonight, NI is worrying me :S

I saw this too!

Hoping the next update will fix it.

Only happened once tho.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

happened to me twice in 2 days. screwed up recording my mix both times, glad to hear im not the only one thats ran into this

update to the latest version 2.1.1
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

sorry i wasnt thinking when i wrote this last night, i figured the current version was .03 thince theres been 3 major updates, guess they randomly decided to jump to 2.1.1, im on 2.1.1 tho just to be clear

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dj.You.S.Bee View Post
    sorry i wasnt thinking when i wrote this last night, i figured the current version was .03 thince theres been 3 major updates, guess they randomly decided to jump to 2.1.1, im on 2.1.1 tho just to be clear
    Just for clarity, they didnt "randomly decide to jump to 2.1.1" there are beta builds inbetween each version. These builds aren't public and the build that gets released isnt always the one above the current public version.

yeah it seems a little silly to me that NI keeps beta only for big names and people within the company, not really as efficient as a semi public beta, serato always has beta versions in testing but they accually give them out to users that complain about bugs or any problems with there current version, called NI today and had this bug confirmed along with the cue play bug i ran into in the beginning but solved

NI do Public Betas from time to time.
    Big names dont participate on the Beta team.
    Also SSL doesnt change as much as Traktor. To run open betas all the time would be a nightmare.

Fact is, bugs get thru no matter how many or how good the team is.

along with the cue play bug i ran into in the beginning but solved
    If its solved by a user then its not a bug. Just inverting a button that was previously the other way round isnt a bug. Its just badly documented feature editing.

When were the last 2 times NI did public beta's? saying SSL doesnt change as much as traktor is no excuse, because atleast there imrpovements work, instead of make me go back to the older version, i dont hear to much about ssl problems either, not even close to NI, traktor has been having issues ever since TSP1 back in 07 or 08, with 1.2.7 being the only release i was really comfortable on.

as for the argument about the cue play bug, stop arguing for the sake of arguing, its a bug.

and its not a "FACT" that bugs never get thru so dont even try to pull that

as for the argument about the cue play bug, stop arguing for the sake of arguing, its a bug.
    I have no reason to argue. A bug can be replicated and is not intended behaviour.
    I have no issues calling a bug a bug if it is a bug but that is not a bug.

If you wanna call bug you better back it up. In this case you cannot.

Its not splitting hairs to state that something is not a bug because making people think that something is a bug that isnt is reprehensible. Its just as bad as being a bug denier (spelling?)

and its not a "FACT" that bugs never get thru so dont even try to pull that
    Read what i wrote again. I said that its a fact that bugs 'do' get thru.
    Of course bugs get thru. I would never say that Traktor is bug free, thats ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast