(Dicer) (Traktor SP2) (Problem with LED On/Off)

Default (Dicer) (Traktor SP2) (Problem with LED On/Off)

First post, and although i have some experience with Traktor, i'm totally new to controller mapping, so hopefully i'm not asking a complete noob question...

So here's my problem:
    I'm mapping my Dicers from page one (Cue points) up, and i've already run into something that i have just spent an hour trying to resolve with no luck.
    I've mapped cue points 1-8 on page 1 (buttons 1-5) and Page 2 (buttons shift 1-3).
    Now, I just want the LED to light up when there is a cue point stored, and stay unlit when there is no cue point. I have set up a midi out via the hotcue state to make the led come on, but then it just stays on no matter whether there are any cue points set or not. How do i make the led dependent on a cue point being stored?

Any help would be massively appreciated seeing as i appear to have fallen at the first hurdle!

Thankyouplease....

So, i think i fixed it. It didn't occur to me that i could download an existing mapping and try and copy the settings i wanted from it.

So i totally parred myself then yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo:Type View Post
    So, i think i fixed it. It didn't occur to me that i could download an existing mapping and try and copy the settings i wanted from it.

So i totally parred myself then yeah?
    A bit. :C

But making the entire mapping yourself would've been fun. :P
    I imagine such a thing could be done with modifiers, but I'm not very sure. It's been a while since I used Traktor.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻