Help! Kontrol s4 deck b problems
    Tech Wizard

Default Help! Kontrol s4 deck b problems

hi guys, i have a traktor kontrol s4.
    tonight i was just working on a mix, i had a track running in deck B and all of a
    sudden the left 3 of my 5 surround sound speakers just cut out. I checked to see if the speakers were the problem by plugging in an iPod, speakers work fine, then i checked the RCA connection which was also fine. also every other deck (deck A,C,D) all work 100%. so now its narrowed down to deck B thats the problem. When i play a track through deck B there is still sound coming out of two of my speakers, but LED indicators beside the volume fader are static at half way, this is also the case with the LED indicator on the right side of the master volume at the top. and also the LED indicator on the left side of the master volume does not work when i play a track out of deck B. (and like u know when u play a track both LED indicators beside the master volume should be working and giving you feed back aka moving up and down with the beat).

also i have gone to preferences and restored the s4 and that did nothing.

i have posted a picture also of what deck b look like when a track is running

Check your pan knob for deck B in the software mixer section.

Tech Wizard

Thats it! ahh thank you so much, i thought i was gonna have to send this thing back to germany! not any more

No problem. Glad that's all it was!