Mapping Conflicts
    Tech Wizard

Default Mapping Conflicts

So I've got a Numark Mixtrack Pro on Traktor with the Devil_07 mapping for it and I just recently got an Akai LPD8 and some Korg Nano series midi controllers. I got a mapping for the LPD8 and imported it and it deleted the numark mixtrack pro mapping... anyway to have both of them imported without conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtyme7 View Post
    So I've got a Numark Mixtrack Pro on Traktor with the Devil_07 mapping for it and I just recently got an Akai LPD8 and some Korg Nano series midi controllers. I got a mapping for the LPD8 and imported it and it deleted the numark mixtrack pro mapping... anyway to have both of them imported without conflict?
    yep. only use the big import button for the first mapping. after that use "add > import" from near the top of the control manager which will then just import the tsi and no other settings... and not delete the stuff u already have setup
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

here are some step-by-step explanations for basic mapping tasks:

http://traktorbible.com/kb/default.aspx?id=tp1000

Check the "Mapping Management" menu at the left side to select another procedure
    www.traktorbible.com/freaks
    The largest (and original) Traktor midi maps portal on the internet.

Tech Wizard

Is there a chance that since I have my numark mixtrack pro mapped to do some of the stuff that LPD8 is now mapped to do that the numark over rides the LPD8 and so some of the stuff on the LPD8 mapping doesn't work?

Tech Student

hey can you send me the LPD8 mapping you have ?