Umm... Why is the Xone:DX 653.55?
    Tech Wizard

Default Umm... Why is the Xone:DX 653.55?

I am about to buy this with free shipping at what I assume is a good deal, but I just got the last second jitters. Can anybody talk me off the ledge before I make this puchase? Is there anything alarming about this controller?

That's a weird question, the xone dx is a great controller, may be not the more advanced nowadays but of great quality. Do you have specific questions?
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Tech Wizard

In life you have to be 100% sure about big purchases like that.

If your not convinced then just wait a little while i know its hard and you want to be rocking out ASAP! but if you go 2 weeks down the line and fine something better you will be kicking yourself.

So many times i see things like this pop up on ebay at a fraction of what the owner spent just because they changed there mind

Give it a week or so weigh up the options look at reviews and then make a decision

Tech Wizard

I guess my only question is, why is it at such a good price. It's like 250 cheaper than most other online retailers and 4-deck controllers. Is Juno.co.uk a reputable retailer?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tads View Post
    Is Juno.co.uk a reputable retailer?
    100% Trustworthy. One of the most respected in the UK.

honestly, you can get them for like $499 from proaudiostar, and they're very legit.

They probably haven't been moving many units for a while now, hence the low price.

^+1. Seen them going for plenty cheaper lately, nothing out of the ordinary with that price and yes, Juno is certainly a respectable retailer.

dont buy it.... i got one about 6 months ago and have had to send it away 4 times to get fixed for 4 separate issues. such as headphone cuing issues, cross fader issues, volume fader issues its more of a hassle getting it fixed but for the short periods it is working for it is a decent mixer

I usually love Xone products and I wouldn't have bought one when they first came out for $600 let alone now when there are so many better controllers out there.

Hmm I've definitely read about faulty units in the past. I'll just give you my personal experience with the DX....I love it! I've had no problems whatsoever (and I'm not even the original owner). 4 deck control, fx, cues, awesome feel to the unit. Only gripe is portability. It's considered to be a part of the "portable" controller group, but I personally think it sucks that the only case this fits in is the NASA Space Rocket Mono 365 :-P

Great unit. Great price. Consider it if it fits your needs. Make sure you're ok with small non-touch-sensitive jogs.

Gluck!