any serato guys here question???

Default any serato guys here question???

what up with that mixer ttm 57 is it good.. plus what u guys think of video sl.. I've been thinking of getting it.. to do video mixes.. I think it would be dope.. to mix videos.. and do other crazy stuff with this... I just wanna know what u guys think of it.. and also I heard the vci300 was getting a video sl plug in.. is this true.. ??

u guys think traktor will ever get a video plug in... cuz that would be crazy..
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

I've used the 57 and its a sic battle style mixer, its pricey but worth every penny if your a working dj that needs the t57

SL-Video is a very good plug in, but you need a high end laptop to run it. I've seen that the fps are very low if you dont have a good video card.

I havent heard anything about the vci-300 getting the plug in itch, but im sure it wouldnt be that tough to enable it.

Adding video to traktor pro would be nice, but its not at the top of my list and alot of other people including NI (I hope so) to add a video function.

(mods can we xfer this to gen dis, thnx)
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

what up jes c thanks for the info...
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

hi,

i also have an eye on the 57 mixer. if you are using serato and mainly mix with dvs, i think this mixer is a nice gadget!
    Because of the price I am still using my analog-vestax mixer, and a oxygen keyboard for midi commands...

i don't know about the video-part though. i am not very familiar with this topic, but i don't know if the 57 is the right tool for video...