Mix and how to put it on youtube

Default Mix and how to put it on youtube

oh right, i made some small tenminmixes and i want to give em to my friends so they can check out what i been up to. The thing is, i want to keep it as simple as possible. So i guess i wanna up em on Youtube and then distribute it via my social network of friends on Facebook and other evil mind-controling corporations.
    I have never done anything like it before, so i guess i need simple aplication that can put together music and perhaps slideshow of pictures or even maybe video. oh yee, it should be free (shareware with just time limitation and no stamp, or just plain tight fan freeware).

plz post sugestions for aplications.

oh and small disclaimer: i guess you might be questioning why the hell does he want to use Youtube and doesn't simply stream it over as music. Well not everybody is uber l33t internetzor skillzor and imo youtube is something like industry standart and it is realy bottom line for any kind of requirements. On top of all, everybody who met media on internet knows youtube, so it won't be something new to anyone. Oh ye, and the pictures are necessary to be it worth watching/spending time with it.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Alternative idea is to post really good free music comunnities that offer hosting of yer mixes (not crapSpace).
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

i would suggest house-mixes.com. we use it to put up our tracks and videos, very easy to use mate, even i figured it out
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

as long as youre keepin it simple you dont need any fancy software for video+sound. just use windows movie maker or i-movie.
    ez
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

are you using mac on windoze ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    as long as youre keepin it simple you dont need any fancy software for video+sound. just use windows movie maker or i-movie.
    ez

haha this is funny i used the windows movie maker and called the videomix "keep it simple"...it´s like ur able on reading my praynz
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.