Midi fighter Map to Trigger Finger
    Tech Mentor

Default Midi fighter Map to Trigger Finger

I have a trigger finger, and i want to download the instant gratification mapping for midi fighter. will the tsi. file assign its self to the pads on the device, or will it get all messed up, between the other knobs/buttons/faders....i'm the kind of person who screws things up and make things irreversible, so i thought i'd check first...thanks!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by sphilibin View Post
    I have a trigger finger, and i want to download the instant gratification mapping for midi fighter. will the tsi. file assign its self to the pads on the device, or will it get all messed up, between the other knobs/buttons/faders....i'm the kind of person who screws things up and make things irreversible, so i thought i'd check first...thanks!
    I tried something similiar with the MPD 26 all you have to do is click on the function you want and assign it to a pad with the learn function if it does'nt work

Its pretty straight forward when you get it

Tech Convert

Hey man did you get this to work? I had an old trigger finger laying around the house and instead of throwing it out i wanted to make a Midi Fighter out of it. I am having some troubles though...with it all. i am the same as u with the making things irreversible.
    Quote Originally Posted by sphilibin View Post

Tech Student

Default Trigger Fighter Mapping

long awaited but made it happen, here is a very close replica to a midi fighter on the trigger finger. just recall between banks to in relation to decks. remapped using the midi fighter instant gratification mapping. enjoy

djGP
    Attached Files Attached Files