Cerwin Vega or JBL
    Tech Student

Default Cerwin Vega or JBL

Hey guys im new here. I am an audiophile/ drummer looking to outfit my Gym with commercial gear either CV or JBL. I come here because you guys would know! Im looking for raw, LOUD, heavy bass to go right through you gear.
    I mostly listen to Rock of all aspects.. It is my personal gym. Its 1500 sq. ft 50'x 100'.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

I'd stay away from CV. They are good, but not in the same league as JBL. Also, look into QSC. They are at the top of the ladder for affordable mid level audio.

JBL is good but QSC takes it to another level and are some of the best powered speakers and are still relatively affordable. My vote is definitely for QSC K12s, and the QSC KWs are even nicer.

Tech Wizard

JBL in the car world seems to be the cheaper one but also the brand that packs the most punch. JBL speakers seem to be in many live music venues i go too and there also used in the cinema screens where am currently working at

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by chiroman View Post
    Hey guys im new here. I am an audiophile/ drummer looking to outfit my Gym with commercial gear either CV or JBL. I come here because you guys would know! Im looking for raw, LOUD, heavy bass to go right through you gear.
    I mostly listen to Rock of all aspects.. It is my personal gym. Its 1500 sq. ft 50'x 100'.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    You can never go wrong with EAW

Tech Mentor

i was impressed by ART 312-A at a friends site, take a listening of them or the newer ART 4xx-A while you are at it .
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub