trakto pro and rapid evolution key field!?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default trakto pro and rapid evolution key field!?

Hi All

Can anyone help me with the above two progs ??

Ive detected keys in mixshare but they dont seem to show in the key field in traktor pro ? How do i get them accross?

Many thanks
    Gav

Select all the files inside of mix share, right click on them and find the write tags option.

Ok more problems

Some of my files within rapid evolution just dont seem to work. When i right clcik and use teh detect function the progress bar just fills up mega quick and no detection has taken place.

Any ideas what the issue is anyone ?

Cheers
    Gav

Ps .. cheers bento for the alst answer as it worked a treat.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

What type of file it detect ? are these mp3's ?
    Could be a mp3 encoder problem

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    When i right clcik and use teh detect function the progress bar just fills up mega quick and no detection has taken place.

Any ideas what the issue is anyone ?
    I had the same issue when detecting key only. What helped was detect all and only detect that one song that's giving you trouble. Also try restarting RE, cause sometimes no matter what you do it just sits and hangs on certain songs especially when you do large amounts without restarting.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

Yup its mp3's. I will try what you say Mr Phaidon although i think its something specific to the file as ive tried on two diff window installs.

Cheers guys , i'll let you know how i get on.

Think ive found (ish) where the problem lies, and yet again it appears to be down to the tags that mp3tag writes to files.

I have just stripped all the tags and re detected and got a key detection succesfully.

Anybody have any ideas why this could be happening ? or which tag is the problem here

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Anybody have any ideas why this could be happening ? or which tag is the problem here
    mp3tag could be writing to the fields that RE is trying to write to? only thing I can think of. Only reason that this comes to mind is that if you select 5 styles in RE, and then write the tag, when you re-style a song to have only 3 styles, it will add in 2 because RE doesn't overwrite the whole field and the 2 last styles become persistent.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

Ive never really understood tags to be honest.

So even though mp3tag uses a field and calls it styles for instance, this could be the same tag that RE uses for key?

Is there a way of checking this? Any information about tags would be a god send i guess as whilst i am tagging all my music selection slowly it appears this will effect my ability to mix harmonically

I think it is because traktor uses v 2.4 and that screws up the keys showing up. That happens to me all the time.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast