Xone: DB4- the official unofficial thread - Page 65
Page 65 of 113 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Everyone gets wireless headphones and can switch between channels. Sounds pretty damn stupid to me to have to dance around listening to music on shitty headphones.
    That's the worst thing. The headphones are too quiet and have pretty poor sound quality. I was fine though, I had my HDJ-500s

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    The only appeal to me–as a dj or a punter–would be for me to listen to completely different music as everyone else.
    The other DJ had to play cheese and commercial a lot of the time, so he was switching over to my channel instead. You should have seen the reaction when I played dead prez haha.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by Rev1911 View Post
    Fired up the mixer to finally get to spend some time on it after receiving it a week ago and found this.

Wasn't there when I first un-boxed it. Any thoughts? Think I'm going to switch it out for a new one with ProAudioStar. A bit frustrated...
    They don't call em Allen and Grief for nothing
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

So finally the Decksaver for the DB4 / DB2 are coming; as posted to Twitter by Decksaver :

News coming Monday about DB2 & DB4 cover!

I can't wait to get mine !
    Kontrol X1MK2 <3

been waiting on these coming out great news.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Thats great news

bit bash is supposed to sound different relative to the coax and analogue inputs. you can get a 3rd variation by toggling the riaa filters on ch 2/3. tapping on them creates some microphonic like sounds... it's the byproduct of low bit rate quantizer distortion. when the bit rate goes down to super low res, like 4 or 2 bits, the difference between line noise and full audio is marginalized to similar levels. that's also how you can use bit bash to generate noise itself. all these topics are covered in a video i made a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by kevz718 View Post
    Anybody else have any weird noise issues with the bitbash fx? Seems like its extra noisy when played with matrix on rca input but sounds cleaner on digital input..

^that video sold me on the DB4

Tech Convert

So guys prob gonna make the leap and get me a DB4. For those who have ordered from ProAudioStar what did you guys think of them? Are they quick on shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by ferluno01 View Post
    So guys prob gonna make the leap and get me a DB4. For those who have ordered from ProAudioStar what did you guys think of them? Are they quick on shipping?
    yes very quick and they are great

Quote Originally Posted by kevz718 View Post
    can we have another vid of some other crazy undocumented use of db4?
    +99999999
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES