Looking for musicians...
    Tech Mentor

Default Looking for musicians...

Hey guys,

I’ve recently started a project with a good friend of mine, were working on an album. Hes a fantastic acoustic singer songwriter and i’m going to bring my skills in production/studio engineering/percussionist to the table but were looking for other musicians to work with in this project.

The first track were looking for a musician to work with is Stuck In The Muck you can listen to a live recording we did just acoustic guitar and vocal. I’d really like to feature a violin or cello in the break and the final chorus to give it a little extra character and excite the track further.

If your interested drop me an email at jonathantowey@me.com I have all the information you could need so feel free to get in touch, also if your local enough you could come to my studio for me to engineer the session.

Production - 24" iMac. Digidesign 003+ Rack. Genelec 8020A Monitors. UA 710 Twin Finity Preamp. Many Microphones.
    DJ - 15" MBP. Traktor Pro 2. Audio DJ 2. Kontrol X1. Maschine. MidiFighter Pro. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones.
    Website Soundcloud Email

Banned

Jump on craigslist for your local area, I'm sure you'll find better luck

Tech Mentor

Craiglist is pretty dead where I live in the UK, with all the international traffic on this website, I was hoping someone was a cellist or a violinist and could help me out and get a album feature on the finished release
    Production - 24" iMac. Digidesign 003+ Rack. Genelec 8020A Monitors. UA 710 Twin Finity Preamp. Many Microphones.
    DJ - 15" MBP. Traktor Pro 2. Audio DJ 2. Kontrol X1. Maschine. MidiFighter Pro. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones.
    Website Soundcloud Email

Banned

There's no bigger markets around you?

Tech Mentor

Not particularly, i've got a few contacts, but no one that plays either of these instruments, and I dont want synthesised ones :/
    Website Soundcloud Email